Exercise Stats

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photobucket
You would think that with running most days and eating right - portion wise as well as no junk food, cutting out sugar (except the occasional nighttime piece of chocolate) I would have lost at least a tiny bit of weight. Well, I haven't. 

So I've kicked it up a notch and started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. The shred was recommended by a friend, who said it was punishing, but gave results (read a 'how to' here). Plus it's only 20mins a day, who doesn't have that kind of time?

Inspired by Briana who records her amazing workout stats at the end of each post, each week I'm going to record my exercise stats. This way at the end of the week I can look back with accomplishment and say that I've actually done something, even if the scales don't move. I'm using the GPS app MotionX to record the Kms.

Sunday - No exercise, Mother's Day

Monday - Day 2 30 Day shred, 4.34km walking

Tuesday - Half of a 30 day shred session (Lulu woke up in the middle) plus week 3 C25k - 5.57km walking/running

Wednesday - Day 3 30 Day shred

Thursday - 5.50km walking

Friday - Week 3 C25km - 8.31km walking/running


Saturday - rest


Total - 23.72kms


On to next week....


1 comment :

  1. Wow! I am flattered that I've inspired you. :-) And you've inspired me to check out that 30-Day shred thing. I've found that I've been at my thinnest/most toned when I do higher intensity workouts rather than run, run, run the same pace or route every day. I tend to get stuck in a running rut and forget about the cross-training stuff. This is a good reminder that I need to do MORE than just run!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you
Alli xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...