Link Love - Movies, TV & Minimalism

Friday, September 2, 2016

Link Love | Girl in the Pjs
It's the weekend again, yay!! I have been feeling much better this week and luckily as I spent the majority of the week in meetings as part of my work (I'm still on maternity leave but there are some things that I still need to do), which included a field trip to the Alcoota Fossil Site with the main Palaeontologist, who was incredibly knowledgeable about the site. It was a fascinating trip.

Catching my eye on the internets this week:

Interesting read about how Facebook targets you with ads

This list of 15 documentaries you need to watch includes two docos on female photographers that I'm going to have to watch

Speaking of films, 10 book to film adaptations coming soon

A few sensible thoughts on the whole minimalism craze

You may have missed:
The Little Range Saved Our Camping Weekend
A day trip to Rainbow Valley
Angie Tribeca

Happy Weekend xx

SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...